All translations at Lingua Guild undergo a final check that involves staff members whose mother tongues are the original and target languages working together closely to confirm fidelity of the translation to the original and smoothness/appropriateness in the target language. Translations are finalized in consultation with our clients to ensure that special terminology is used appropriately and that the translation faithfully reflects the client’s intended tone and nuance.
English, Korean, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Thai, Tagalog, Malay, Indonesian, Laotian, Mongolian, Vietnamese, Urdu, Farsi, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Greek, Norwegian, etc. Please enquire about languages not listed.
- Academic papers in the social sciences (political science, economics, labor, social welfare, law, sociology, anthropology, peace studies, hope studies, environment-related science, women studies, gender studies, queer studies, etc.) and humanities (history, literature, culture)
- Labor-related documents including international conventions, meeting agendas, and meeting meeting minutes
- Classics (Noh, Kyogen, and Kabuki plays)
- Art related catalogues, artwork lists, captions, etc. (photographs, modern art, pottery, etc.)
- PR and advertising (press releases, advertising copy, product packages, magazine articles, etc.)
- School brochures (websites, printed brochures) and educational materials (teaching materials, study guides)
- Company brochures, environmental reports, CSR reports, in-house newsletters, etc.
We offer flexible rates depending on language, content, and deadline.
We can provide an estimate at no charge if we are given the text data or volume and a description of the content.
Contact us regarding trial translations.
Example rate for Japanese to English translation
400 characters of Japanese text (200 words after translation): 8,000 yen–
Example rate for English to Japanese translation
150 words of English text (400 characters after translation): 3,000 yen–